Electronic Health Records
Workflow.com’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution is ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 Certified offers a unique approach that makes it easy to transition from paper to electronic health records. We provide a complete EHR solution that is easy to use and backed by unparalleled customer support. You will capture clinical data with ease, streamline your messaging, and eliminate all of your paper files.
Our exclusive HyperForms™ technology allows you to work the way you do today – just more comfortably and efficiently – with your own scripts, orders, and encounter forms on a tablet PC. Or, use our advanced e-Forms™ solution to quickly document a visit and create a structured final note. Either way, workflowEHR will help to take your practice to the next level of efficiency. WorkflowEHR fully supports providers desiring to use dictation with either Dragon Medical® voice recognition or with traditional transcription.
Here are just a few reasons to make the move to workflowEHR:
- Intuitive design is easy to implement and learn
- Powerful pen-tablet user interface dramatically increases efficiency and allows you to maintain eye contact with the patient during the encounter
- Improve charge capture increases accuracy and helps prevent missed charges
- Reduce medical records storage, transportation and staffing costs with a completely paperless solution for all documents
- Convenient, secure, and immediate access to patient records anytime, anywhere
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
WorkflowScheduler is included with the purchase of either workflowEHR or workflowPM. It enables scheduling for any sized practice allowing you to manage multiple providers and locations with ease. Our fast and flexible patient registration process allows you to define the information that must be collected before booking an appointment.
- Define and customize scheduling templates and preferences
- Efficient calendar navigation with keyboard shortcuts
- Color coded appointment types allow users clear, visual cues of available and busy times
- Automatically view patient appointment history while scheduling appointments
- Quickly find first available appointments for specific providers, appointment type groups, and /or appointment types
- Coming soon: Integrated with workflowMobile™
WorkflowERx makes prescribing safe, fast, and easy. It is included at no extra charge when you purchase workflowEHR or it can be purchased as a stand-alone product. Click here for more information.
With workflowEHR, you have instant and complete access to patient records and the tools you need to quickly initiate, document, and manage patient care. Our eye-catching and intuitive patient chart is your first step to a paperless office.
- Easy to understand and navigate
- Configured to fit your preferences and specialty requirements
- View all critical patient information at a glance
- Action links tailored to the way you practice
Our patent pending HyperForms technology allows you to work with your own forms on a tablet PC. Create hotspots to automatically complete common tasks and capture advanced clinical data. Once you are fully paperless, workflowEHR is an ideal platform for improving workflow processes and patient care strategies. WorkflowEHR can adapt to your practice – instead of forcing you to adapt to the technology.
- Adapts to the way you work
- Uses your current forms and processes
- Advanced functionality means greater efficiency
- Empowers you to improve your process
Workflow.com’s advanced eForms template technology will enable you to quickly document patient encounters and create a structured final note. This dynamic encounter technology features easy to use drop down menus that will help you increase efficiency and improve accuracy. You can choose from our templates based on your specific needs. In addition, progress notes, referral letters, and consult letters are created automatically in a clean, electronic format. Now more than ever, Workflow.com makes it simple for you to leverage the full capabilities of workflowEHR.
- Simple to use
- Advanced template technology
- Enables you to quickly document patient encounters
- Create progress notes, referral letters, and consult letters with ease
Our innovative ParaPhrase technology will allow you to easily communicate clinical information with the click of a button. This user-configured feature enables you to quickly add commonly used phrases within eForm templates, including diagnosis data and encounter notes.
- Point-and-click data entry
- Improved quality of care
Workflow.com products are fully compatible with the iPad – now you can combine our easy to use, robust EHR features with the sleek design and multi-touch screen of Apple’s new iPad.
Clinical Data Class Architecture
Put your data to work. WorkflowEHR provides the data capture and reporting options to meet the demands of healthcare today. Our preconfigured data classes provide a central repository of clinical data and standard reports. The true power of our Clinical Data Class architecture is freedom. This open, extensible architecture allows you to customize clinical data storage to meet your needs now and in the future.
Orders / Results Management
Easily place orders and review incoming results with workflowEHR order and review list functionality. In addition, any document can be scanned and sent for review allowing the provider to maintain an efficient, completely paperless environment.
- Place orders quickly and accurately
- Review results and take immediate action
- Reduce risk with constant visibility of outstanding orders
- Automated notification and progress reporting
Workflow.com’s secure internal messaging allows physicians and office staff to document, track, and respond to clinical calls, prescription refill requests, and other internal communications. Messages are automatically stored in the patient record. Timely communication will improve efficiency and patient care wherever you are, in addition to reducing risk through a clear audit trail.
- Web based architecture allows secure access from anywhere
- Communicate securely and effectively in real time
- Easily collaborate with staff and other providers to deliver premium patient care
- Save time by responding to calls and reviewing orders whenever it is convenient for you
- Coming soon: Integrated with WorkflowMobile
It’s all in our name! We developed workflowEHR to meet the needs of both the clinic and business sides of the practice. Arrive and “status” patients in the way that works best for your practice. The appointment list and order management interfaces provide support for multiple providers, locations, exam rooms, and other critical resources and processes. Automatically record charges based on user activity so you can eliminate missed charges for x-rays, procedures, dispensed medications, and other services.
- Real-time status and patient flow for providers and staff
- Record comments and review visit and clinic summaries
- Track and set all manner of statuses
- Reduce errors and improve cycle times
Health Maintenance and Disease Management
WorkflowEHR’s health maintenance tools make it easy to document and provide consistent care for patients using predefined templates. Providers can also modify those templates or design and build their own disease management guidelines and tracking protocols. Our reporting and data mining features monitor compliance and enable clinicians to participate in emerging pay for performance initiatives. Patient care reminders auto-populate the patient chart and patient re-call lists and/or customized letters are readily generated.
Document imaging eliminates paper storage costs and allows you to quickly convert paper records into electronic images. Workflow.com’s intelligent barcode technology automates the filing process making it easy to scan existing paper charts. In addition, our exclusive hot scanning technology captures your patient’s photo and any identification cards with the click of a button. workflowEHR provides the most powerful document imaging experience available for medical professionals.
System Administration and Security
System configuration and administration is at your fingertips for all Workflow.com solutions. Designated administrators can configure software features, monitor activity, and control system security and user permissions. Individual users and group permissions are easily defined, allowing for an accurate enforcement of accountability. In addition, workflowEHR records all the information you need to accurately track essential business metrics.
- Built in reports and user defined reports
- Role based security gives you complete control
- Comprehensive audit capabilities
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
- Event logging and notification
Patient Relationship Management
Reduce your workload and empower your patients with workflowPRM patient portal solution. Features include patient self-registration, medical history, self service access to common forms, and online account access and payments. In addition, workflowPRM can help track patient compliance with physician orders and follow up appointments / call backs.
For healthcare providers who want to move to providing proactive care, workflowPRM provides the following benefits:
- Secure messaging between patient and staff
- Online payment of outstanding account balance
- Allow patients to view existing appointments and request new appointments
- Automatically prompt for call back appointments based on individual patient needs
- Self service update of demographic, insurance, medical and family history
- Track patient compliance with physician orders and allow patient self reporting
- Post educational materials for patient access
workflowMobile – Coming Soon!
WorkflowMobile is included with the purchase of either workflowEHR or workflowERx. With an extensive set of features, workflowMobile enables providers to access a variety of data using a Windows Mobile based cell phone or PDA device. This allows you to get your work done anytime, anywhere – all from your PDA or wireless handheld. Some features you can expect with workflowMobile include:
- View patient charts
- View appointment schedules and make changes to existing appointments
- Process new prescription orders or refill requests
- View and respond to secure internal and external messages
- Designed and developed for the Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional platform
Go completely paperless with workflowBackOffice. Manage your accounts payable, credentialing, and HR processes within the Workflow.com system.
- Manage documents and workflows on the business side of the practice
- Maintain a paperless office
- Role based security gives you complete control
- Intelligent bar coding system for document management