Practice Management / Billing
WorkflowPM is designed for Private Practices, Clinics, Ambulatory Care Facilities and Billing Services. It can accommodate family billing, individual patient billing, corporate account billing, HMO billing, and even capitated contract billing. Intuitive data-entry screens are designed to speed charge and payment entry, and creation of HCFAs and statements. You will know exactly where your organization stands financially with superior reporting and analysis capabilities. WorkflowPM is available independently or integrated with workflowEHR™.
- Separate patient and insurance balances maintained
- Reusable medical complaints
- Claims and Collections management
- Unlimited fee schedules
- User definable payment codes
- Flexible daysheet posting
- Line-item accounting lets you track revenue by provider, place of service, payer or account
- Customize workflowPM’s aging methodology to meet the needs of your practice
- Multiple patient statement types
Charge Capture and Coding Support
Experience charge capture made easy with workflowPM. Our configurable electronic charge ticket (superbill) allows you to efficiently record diagnosis and procedures. Features such as favorites, category favorites, and “carry over” eliminate tedious searching and help ensure accurate coding. Workflow rules determine completeness of the charge ticket and help prevent missed charges by automatically tracking procedures based on provider and user activity.
- Customized favorites list make coding easy
- Workflow rules verify completeness
- Automatically records ancillary charges based on provider and staff activity
- Easily post charges and submit claims
Insurance Coverage History
workflowPM maintains a complete history of insurance coverage(s). As new charges are entered, our solution automatically assigns the correct coverage(s) to the charge for billing. Even exceptional cases such as work-related injuries are easily billed without involving the patient’s normal insurance coverage.
workflowPM has over 200 predefined reports including: Aging, Collections, Billing, Financials, Productivity, Daysheets, Statistics, Transaction lists and Patient Scheduling. Each report can be customized to suit the needs of your organization.
WorkflowScheduler is included with the purchase of either workflowEHR or workflowPM. It enables scheduling for any sized practice allowing you to manage multiple providers and locations with ease. Our fast and flexible patient registration process allows you to define the information that must be collected before booking an appointment.
- Define and customize scheduling templates and preferences
- Efficient calendar navigation with keyboard shortcuts
- Color coded appointment types allow users clear, visual cues of available and busy times
- Automatically view patient appointment history while scheduling appointments
- Quickly find first available appointments for specific providers, appointment type groups, and /or appointment types
- Coming soon: Integrated with workflowMobile™